Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Break 2010


I always love to tag along with my mother-in-law to her beach condo in Bellair Beach, Florida over Spring Break and this year was no different...Kevin was even able to come for a few days of fun-filled family time!

Spending the afternoon at the Marriott's GREAT pool







My 3 little Easter Beach Bunnies






An incredible day at a beautiful beach: Caladesi Island.





We even got to see some dolphins from the ferry on the way back in from the island!


It was fun watching Kevin do circus tricks with our daughters...

this is Chloe after she belly-flopped after flying through the air



Quinnie didn't want to be left out!


And this is my favorite time of day at "Gram's beach"---sunset






And I had to add this one last one of Miss Q and her new best beach friend, the turtle float---she would hug it and kiss it and try and give it her pacifier. Too cute...

I can't wait to get back!




No comments:

statcounter

My Blog List