Thursday, February 18, 2010

Is February too late to blog about Christmas???

I was out of commission for awhile (2 months?) due to my 1st trimester exhaustion, so I thought I'd go ahead and post some pics from Christmas 2009...better late than never!

Christmas was a blast this year! Quinnlan had no clue what was going on, so that was pretty funny, but Mia and Chloe knew full-on what this great holiday is all about and it was a thrill for this Mama to hear them talk more and more about the fact that we were celebrating Jesus' birthday (along with the super-fun Santa stuff too).

Decorating the tree:

Mia wearing ladybug wings while decorating :)

Quinn "collected" ornament wrapping paper (a.k.a. newspaper)

Miss Chloe

Quinnie loved Santa Claus

All girl cousins--Katherine, Mae, Mia, Quinn, and Chloe
Chloe, Mia and Katherine

A Christmas Eve gift---Princess tents!

Waiting to see what Santa brought Christmas morning



Present overload---Christmas night with Kevin's family

Does it look like chaos?

Chloe needed to escape for a little bit---her hiding spot






No comments:

statcounter

My Blog List