Tuesday, July 20, 2010

3 1/2 weeks and counting!

I feel like Santa Claus...I am making a list (or 2 or 3) and checking it twice... And I am making some headway with progress towards Baby's arrival! Woohoo! No, the scrapbooks have not been touched, but with a suggestion from a friend (thanks, Jill!) I did make an online one for the remainder of 2008 (where I had left off) and I think it is so cute! What a great idea and SO much less work! Now, I just need to tackle 2009 and the majority of 2010 and I'll be all set in that department!

The nursery is finished and I LOVE IT, baby laundry is folded and put away (the neutral things, that is---a pretty pitiful small stack, but it'll do---I cannot believe how many girl things I have for Newborn through 3 months!), the pack-n-play is set up in our room, my bags are packed (for the most part), my camera(s) are charged, and I have made so many trips to Goodwill, that the lady knows me by name, now.

So, I feel much more "together" than I did a couple of weeks ago! Bring on the Baby and those sleepless nights! I'm not getting much sleep as it is right now anyway with my pregnancy-insomnia!

The picture below is of me and Kevin's sister, Shannon, who is due one month after me, in September. Baby bumps galore!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are gorgeous Greer...Pregnancy so is your friend!!!!!

I love you and selfishly I am sad that I'm not going to be there for the baby's grand arrival. I so wish I was. Maybe Kirk will let me sneak away for a day or so to meet this little one. Things that make you go Hmm?

Cstargel said...

Can't believe you are having #4!!!! How fun is that???

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Aw, I'm so glad you are all ready. Can't wait to meet this baby - thinking of you often.
Much love!!

statcounter

My Blog List