This has been so strange having the kids (and Kevin) out for a FULL week of snow days! Besides the dishwasher and laundry machines working overtime, it really has felt like a vacation having my whole family "stuck" at home.
The girls have been eating up their serious one-on-one time with their main man...Daddy. He is SO fun...we have a giant hill across the street from our house at the church/preschool and he has been creating different sled runs, each called Killer Hill #1, #2, etc...
I, on the other hand, have spent most of my time inside with Miss Mary Britton, since she's not too hot on sledding at 5 months old.
I did go on a few Killer Hill rides with Kev and Quinnie, though. The run went down the church/preschool hill, across the snow/ice covered street down our front yard through the gate down our backyard, barely missing our pond in the back and crashing into the back fence. Afterwards, Kevin asked Quinn what I sounded like and she screamed like a little girl. I did say it was Killer Hill, right?
Yes, I screamed like a little girl.
I love looking out the window and seeing Kevin creating sled races and fun activities for our girls (and their little neighborhood friends).
I don't know if our girls realize (yet) what an amazing father they have...but I sure do.
Some of our week's highlights:
Kevin and his "big" girls ready to go outside for Day 1 of the snow & ice (notice Quinnlan's hodgepodge of an outfit!)
Heading down part 1 of Killer Hill
Chloe
Loves for Daddy
Mia
Snow Angel Quinn (the night before she laid in bed saying, "Tomorrow, I'm going to make snow angels and my lambie is going to make snow angels and my paci is going to make snow angels...")
making snowballs
My ambitious snowman makers
Quinnlan
Why is it so HARD to get a good shot of 3 kids!?!
Did I mention that my BABY turned 5 months old on January 10th?
twins and BFFs---Chloe & Mia
the final result of all the hard work

No comments:
Post a Comment