Friday, January 14, 2011

Packing up & Growing up

Every time I do a load of "baby" laundry I end up with a stack of clothes that I have to set to the side:

These are Mary Britton's 3-6 month PJs. Quinnlan wore them and so did Mia & Chloe. These are the perks of having 4 girls in August...hand me downs!

Today as I sat on the floor folding little socks and pants and onesies and burp cloths I cried as I had to set these to the side because they just don't fit her anymore. As much as I would love to continue shoving her chubby little legs into them, it is just cruel. She is getting older (and bigger) each day. (sob)

The ones on top are quite possibly the softest PJs on the planet and the ones below them are so sweet because they have pictures from "The Hungry Little Caterpillar" all over them. I was so happy when she finally fit into them and now they are too small...where does the time go? I so clearly remember all 3 of my older girls wearing them too.

It is a funny feeling when you realize that you will never have a little bitty baby in the house again.
But she sure does grow up cute, though!

No comments:

statcounter

My Blog List