As the time got closer to begin planning our itinerary, we just weren't passionate about what our trip would entail. And passion is something that we thought that we should both feel about a trip that could possibly end up in an international move, right??? Also, I was having some anxiety about leaving our girls for that long period of time...I have never been away from Baby Quinn for more than 2 nights...So...long story short, we made a change and now we're headed to Mexico!
We are very excited about this family vacation...I am extremely excited for Kevin to be getting 10 days away from his job. It has been especially busy for him with all of the rain that we have had this year and he has been working so much that he really deserves a break! I am thrilled about the Kids Club for Mia and Chloe as well as the Baby activity center for Miss Quinnie. Woohoo...I can't wait to sit and read a magazine or (gasp!) a book by the pool...that is pretty much a thing of the past since having kids. No offense, girls...

3 comments:
Yay!!! We almost went as a family to Mexico this summer, but it didn't happen. Where are you going? Can't wait to hear all about it!
have so much fun!! where are you going?!?!??!
I'm not sure who comes back to check replies to posts, but we are headed to a place called Paradisus Rivera in Cancun. I'm sure I'll have a lot to post afterward!
Post a Comment