Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009


This year, Halloween was especially fun! It reminded me of when Mia and Chloe were Quinnlan's age at Halloween (2005). I remember being at Babies R Us and having them try on costumes and dying laughing at seeing my babies dressed up. I felt the same way with Little Miss Quinnie this year.

The past 2 years, Mia and Chloe have been princesses...Belle, Snow White, Ariel, and Sleeping Beauty. This year I was SO over the whole Princess thing. I was thrilled when Chloe told me she wanted to be Wonder Woman---my childhood idol. Yes...
Mia's favorite book is Pinkalicious, a story about a little girl that turns pink when she eats too many pink cupcakes. She decided she wanted to be Pinkalicious.
Quinnie didn't really have a choice, so she was a ladybug.
My friend, Jennifer, and I got crafty and made tutus for our littlest ones (her daughter was a black cat---precious) to wear as part of their costumes.

Because Halloween fell on a Saturday this year, it coincided with the Georgia-Florida game. Some great friends and neighbors, the Shokats, are big Florida fans, so we invited them and some other great friends, the Hickeys to come and watch the game and then go trick-or-treating.

It was so special to see our children play all day with their good friends. Here are some pictures from the fun-filled day...

We FINALLY carved our pumpkins on Halloween Day---better late than never!






No comments:

statcounter

My Blog List