Monday, November 23, 2009

My baby has lost a tooth!

I know when I say "Baby" I'm usually talking about Quinnlan, but this "baby" is my Chloe. She has been talking about her loose tooth for over a month and finally it was so loose that she could push it forward all the way with her tongue, so I convinced her to let me try and pull it last Wednesday. I really pulled, but it was not budging! Ugh! So, Thursday, I had Kevin try (don't worry, Chloe was fine with us pulling on it), and it still was not moving. Then Friday morning, she and Mia were watching Noggin as I was cleaning the kitchen (they both stayed home because of colds) and I heard her say, "Mia! My tooth just came out!" and I think I was just as excited as she was! So here's the before photo:

And here's the after photo:

That night, the tooth fairy showed up and took her tooth and left 2 dollars! (Picture a grandma rocking on the front porch with no teeth here) In my day, we only got a quarter and we were happy...darn inflation! The tooth fairy also sprinkled pixie dust from the window sill, where she came in, all the way up the bunk bed ladder and all over the comforter and all over Chloe's hair and face and pillow! Wow! (After the Elf on the Shelf debacle, she wouldn't even look under her pillow without me being there...she thought the tooth fairy might be hiding under it!)

Oh, and we can't forget...here's Sissy Mia who is having a hard time watching Chloe get a lot of attention:

No comments:

statcounter

My Blog List