Monday, November 23, 2009

Photos from a fun week/weekend

Here are some pics that go with the previous post:

The mantle all lit up---minus the pine boughs that I plan on adding when we return from our trip...anyone have any ideas for making a big TV look like a pretty Christmas wreath???

Don't you love when you unpack decorations and find things you forgot you have? I bought this to take to a Christmas party last year as a white elephant gift (you know, where you "steal" gifts?) and I strategized well enough to bring home my own gift! Merry Christmas to me! The girls love taking turns each day and opening the little doors to see what (leftover Halloween) treat is inside!

The girls love the snow globes the best...
I promise Mia has on undies, but, honestly, she is our resident (semi)nudist

Ready to see the Rockettes! Mia is wearing the little dress that we made :)

I still haven't figured out the indoor wreath for the windows... :)

No comments:

statcounter

My Blog List