Monday, October 19, 2009

Favorite Things Part 3

Since it is now full-on Fall, I have been thinking of some more of my favorite things...

1) Starbuck's Soy Pumpkin Spice Latte
This truly makes me SO happy. Smells like Fall, tastes like Fall...mmmmm. I only get 2 pumps of the syrup because otherwise it is pretty sweet. The only thing that makes this better is drinking it with one of their pumpkin scones. Delish...

2) Lavanila Pure Vanilla Fragrance
I have read so many magazine articles about perfumes and they all seem to come back to the same thing: Men love the smell of vanilla. I asked Kevin about this and he agreed. So, I was on the hunt for a vanilla perfume that didn't also smell like a whole bunch of other things and didn't make me smell so much like a bakery either. I also love the smell of vanilla and when I found this at Sephora, I knew it was THE ONE. Kevin gave it to me for my birthday and I love wearing it and he loves it too! It's scent feels warm and cozy. They also have other vanilla scents that I may look into for the warmer months (one called Vanilla Coconut smells like the beach)...

3) All things Etsy
I discovered Etsy.com this summer as I was searching for tutus for Miss Quinnie's Birthday outfit. Oh my...there are some super talented and creative people out there! I get the emails everyday of What's New and I love seeing all of the Fall/Festive things that people have created. I can look for hours at the children's things. It all inspires me...I just wish I had the extra hours in my day to learn how to do all of it! Or, I wish I had a million $$$ to just buy all of it :)

1 comment:

paige said...

oh me too!
i've tried to recreate the ole' pumpkin spice latte at home, trying to save $$ but they are so yummy!
& i've become such an etsy fan too. i have several fave sellers & have totally left ebay & moved my loyalties to etsy!
:)

statcounter

My Blog List