My biggest challenge as usual was to keep her from eating the raw butter...yes I wrote "butter" not "batter". I remember eating butter from the giant brown Country Crock tub as a kid too, though.
Mia watching cartoons and stirring
Chloe chose to chill on the couch and watch "Max and Wooby" while Quinnlan played in the toy cabinet.
The pancakes were delicious even if they were a little overcooked on the edges.
After Quinnie's nap, we all headed to the gym and Kevin and I took a KILLER Pilates Sculpt class and I got so tickled doing all these funny moves next to him. I hope the teacher didn't think I was laughing at her or the class, but I literally thought I was going to start crying at one point because I was laughing so hard.
Then that evening, we walked to our great friends and neighbors, The Shokat's, for an Oktoberfest family get-together. It was a blast for kids and adults!
Mia---Tattoos all over
Chloe and Megan and their tattoos
Besides Georgia losing to LSU, we had a great time and seeing all the kids (12!) playing so well together was so cool.
Walkin' all over the place
Caden, Anna and Megan
Naomi, Chloe, Megan and Mia and their root beer floats
Quinnlan especially LOVED Angus, the Shokat's bulldog
Each family had a pumpkin to carve with the kiddos, but it ended up being just the Dads...typical :)
Daddy had some great helpers
Ewww...Pumpkin Guts
Sunday after church, I took the girls to Party City to see if we could find any pink hairspray for Mia's Halloween costume. We got to do a trial run with the girls' costumes and they enjoyed running around the yard (Mia's pink hair and all) while I decorated the tree and bushes with Halloween decor and "spider webs".
The countdown is on...26 days till Halloween!














No comments:
Post a Comment