Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Countdown is ON...Day 10



In 10 days I will have been married 10 years!  Unreal...  Where does the time go?  I am the luckiest girl in the world.  For the next 10 days I am going to list one reason each day that I am head over heels for my man.  

Reason #1:  Have you seen him? He is GORGEOUS.

The first time I laid eyes on K (the new bartender at Half Moon Pub in Athens) back in 1996 I remember asking the my girlfriends at the bar, "Who's the new hottie?"   Then a couple of weeks later when he was off work but down at Half Moon to see Tibbetts Street, he stopped me and introduced himself, and I was so excited.  With his long hair in a ponytail and his amazing blue eyes I was a smitten kitten.

I guess you can say, The Rest is History...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ya'll are one good lookin' couple! Congrats on 10 years of wedded bliss!

statcounter

My Blog List