Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Do I really have time for this???

OK, I am not so much of a blog follower as other friends of mine, but I do love reading up on the lives of my girlfriends when I actually remember to check in on their blogs.  I have a journal book that Shannon, my sister-in-law, gave me for Christmas (to chronicle all of the little things that we would experience as a family now that we were no longer just a family of 2) when Mia and Chloe were only 4 months old and I was pretty good at writing in it, but as time has gone on, I have basically just been jotting down little notes so I can remember to write down the "full story" for each note when I get some time.  When will that happen???  Who knows...  Maybe I can actually expand on those "notes" every once in awhile on here.  We'll see...  

So, I thought that I can type faster and with less writer's cramping by keeping this blog instead. 

Please tell me that this isn't going to be as much time-suckage as Facebook :0)

1 comment:

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

You absolutely have time, I'm so proud of you, Greer! You'll be bitten and so glad that you made the effort.
Much love,
Mary

statcounter

My Blog List