
Nine days until the BIG DAY!
K is always up for adventure anytime any place! When we first began dating, K came to my apartment and saw that I had a mountain bike (a gift from my Grandmother) and was excited saying, "you ride?"...at that moment I had a second where I thought, I could easily lie and say, "sure" and he would probably think I was pretty cool...but what if he wants to go riding sometime and I look like a fool on some trail?!? I decided to be honest and point out that the bike tires still had those little tabs on them that should wear off if the bike is actually ridden a couple of times...he stuck around anyway~even after finding out that I had (gasp!) never been camping either :0) Lucky me...
He "broke me in" pretty quickly though and since being with K, I have done a lot of things that I thought I'd never do, including camping, moutain bike riding (nightmare), sea kayaking, glacier hiking, bungy jumping, running a half marathon and a full marathon, skiing out west, and taking a scuba lesson (the scariest of all).
One thing's for sure, life is never boring being married to this amazing man!

No comments:
Post a Comment