Thursday, April 23, 2009

I wish I had 3 of me...actually 4...


When I first had M and C, I was crazy about being "fair" with them...making sure that I held each of them the same amount and that other people did too; that I read to each of them the same amount; that I talked and cuddled with each of them the same amount, etc...one word----exhausting.  I am still doing that to this day, but now there is another little monkey in the mix and I want to cherish every moment with her because now I realize how quickly it all passes!  I don't want her to even start crawling, because next is walking and talking and then all of a sudden she'll be in preschool---or worse---college!  
I know, I know I'm being melodramatic, but I really wish I had a few extra me's to spend quality time with all 3 of my girls as well as my sweet husband.  
We are taking a Skip Day tomorrow to go to the zoo with some friends and I am looking forward to doing something fun with them.  I think that some days go by and I haven't had a minute (or I should probably say taken a minute) to just sit with each of my girls and do an activity or read (except for bedtime books when I am past the point of wanting to "clock-out" for the night).  It all goes by so fast...I just want to soak it all in and not feel so crazed...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love, love, love your blog. Keep it up girl! I had fun at the zoo today despite all the field trip mania.

statcounter

My Blog List