Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bug Hunting and Daycare


I love hearing my girls tell me their plans for the future.  For a long time, they had plans to marry Daddy and we would all still live together.  Then it changed to where they would both live in Disney World and we would be able to visit them there:

M:  "Mommy, when you were little, did you want to live at Disney World?"
Me:  "Yes, I'm sure I did"
C:  "Well, why don't you live there now that you're a grown-up if you wanted to when you were a kid and grown-ups can live wherever they want to live?"
Me:  "Good question...wanna move?"

Then a couple of days ago, Chloe told me that she was going to be a bug hunter when she grows up and that if she marries Caden or Safeer (2 little boys from her preschool class) she would still be a bug hunter; but if she marries Spencer (her bug hunting buddy from preschool---this is also the little boy that said he saw her underpants one time she wore a dress to school which has made her paranoid...she now wears shorts with all her dresses) she and Spencer would bug hunt together everyday and she would send her children to daycare.  

Too funny...she is a child like no other...


1 comment:

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

That's so cute, Greer!! Can I eat her up? Doll-baby!! :)

statcounter

My Blog List