Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baby's got pink eyes~

Our sweet Quinnie has pink eye. It all started almost 2 weeks ago when she woke up from her nap and her right eye was so gooey. Poor thing. When she woke up the next morning, her little eye was "glued" shut. Mia and Chloe said, "Mommy, she looks like a pirate!". Well, yes, girls, you're right, she sure does... But she was smiling all the while.
The pediatrician prescribed an antibiotic ointment but for some reason it hasn't kicked it completely yet. On Saturday, I called the Dr. again and she prescribed some antibiotic eyedrops...so hopefully this will clear it up. I'm ready to see her sweet bright eyes again!
These 2 pics are from Friday evening before I called the Dr. on Saturday morning for some new treatment:

1 comment:

Isabelle Mae Mommy said...

Pink eye, maybe - but that sweet babe is so gorgeous! Hugs from me - miss them!

statcounter

My Blog List