
It is so funny when I hear Mia and Chloe talking about things that they remember from when they were even younger than they are now. My earliest memories are from about their age and up, and they are few and far between until I get to about middle elementary school age.
So, it makes me wonder how much they will really remember as they grow or will it be memories formed from the stories that I tell them about their lives? They have asked about their birth story so many times that they know all about my water breaking and the epidural and the c-section (plus, they've seen the video...nothing grosses them out!). Today while we were waiting at Aamco to hear about my van's transmission they asked me to tell them the story of when they were born. I'm sure the guy in the office enjoyed hearing all those details! Then here is how it went:
Mia: I remember being in your tummy, Mommy.
(really?)
Mia: I used to play with God when I was in there.
Chloe: Me too.
Mia: I remember what God looked like. He had brown hair.
Chloe: No, that was Jesus. God doesn't have ANY hair.
Love that...

3 comments:
ha ha...love it!
Beautiful beauties! Chloe has her daddy's logic! :)
TOOOO sweeeet!!!
Post a Comment