When I was eating mine, I was thinking, this may possibly be one of my favorite things.

Intuitive Cheek Color With Goji Berry-C Complex™">
TM" style="border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; margin-top: 14px; ">

So, I started thinking, what are some other things that are favorites??? And the list began. I'm sure I will be adding to this over time.
Remember, these are just things so I will not be listing beautiful sunsets, or hugs from my children or the love of my man, etc...
Many of these things will probably be products (namely beauty products) because I am a self-professed Product Junkie...yes, admitting it is the first step to recovery...And I am by no means loyal to any brand...I LOVE IT ALL :)
Favorite Things:
1) the cupcakes I made today:
This picture is of an original Magnolia Bakery cupcake...mine weren't this pretty :)
2) Smashbox O-Glow liquid blush:
Intuitive Cheek Color With Goji Berry-C Complex™">This is the most amazing product I have come across in a long time. It is in this little tube and is like a mood ring! It is so cool...I was in Utopia, I mean Sephora, and I was on "the hunt" for a new blush that was not powder...I had been using Bare Minerals blush for years and I just felt like it was too heavy, so I asked the sales lady her opinion and she lead me to 2 products, Tarte stick blush and O-Glow. I liked the Tarte, but I was SOLD when she showed me the O-Glow. She put a small drop of this clear gel on the back of my hand and it immediately began turning this perfect shade of pink. Crazy...then she put it on her hand and it did the same, but what's amazing is that the sales lady was black and it turned the perfect shade FOR HER! SO cool... I was SOLD. (The folks at Sephora see $$$ when I walk in, because I ask a ton of questions. But, the problem is that I am a great shopper, but a terrible buyer. I have a hard time making the actual purchase unless I absolutely LOVE something...it can be very annoying for anyone that shops with me, which is why I usually shop solo.)
3) Aveda Foot Cream:
TM" style="border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; margin-top: 14px; ">My mom bought this foot cream for me a couple of Christmases ago for my stocking in a little trial size set with their hand cream. I had never used a foot cream before but thought I'd give it a whirl since with running, the heels of my feet and this one spot on the top of both of my feet where my running shoes hit can get pretty callused (TMI?). I am not exaggerating when I say that within 3 days of using it before bed, they were so soft! It also has a great lavender sent that is very relaxing... The hand cream is OK, but I hardly used it because I could always rub any leftover foot cream into my hands when I was finished.
4) Burt's Baby Bees Apricot Oil:

When Chloe and Mia were born, we bought this oil and used it on them since it is all natural and as a bonus, it happens to smell so delicious. It makes baby's skin so soft after a bath and I think we even used it on their heads when they had a touch of cradle cap. This was the one product that I could not wait to buy when I found out I was preggo again with Miss Quinnie. It lasts forever because you only have to use a tiny bit for their entire little body. That is a smell that will always take me back to the "Baby Years".
I will add to my list as I run across other things that I love...that's all for now~

1 comment:
GIRLLLL!! You're speaking my language with the products!! Sephora is my best friend! Love her!!
Let's go soon...;)
Jill
ps...would you mind posting the cupcake recipe?
Post a Comment