Monday, July 27, 2009

Nightmares?

I was just completely engrossed in The Bachelorette Finale when I hear Mia jump out of bed upstairs and in the hallway crying to Kevin about something. I know she should be totally asleep at this point of the night, so this frightens me and I run upstairs and she is in the hallway telling Kevin that she is hearing a very loud sound. She looks so scared and when I go to hug her, her little heart is pounding a mile a minute. I picked her up and carried her back to her room and she keeps saying, "It's so loud, it's too loud!" I put her in the bed and sat next to her and was trying to talk to her about what it was she was dreaming and she seems coherent and then she looks right through me and puts her hands over her ears and looks so afraid and she begins shaking and saying it's too loud again. I called Kevin to grab some water to help me to wake her up and he says to bring her to the bathroom where the light is on and I am wiping her face off with a wet wash cloth and she is looking at herself in the mirror, but I can tell she is confused. I ended up lying in bed with her and I think she finally woke up enough...to go back to sleep.

What was that all about??? It almost made me angry that her dreams were so scary to her. Whatever/whoever makes dreams occur better leave my Mia alone...only sweet dreams from now on...please.

No comments:

statcounter

My Blog List