Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Favorite Things Part 2

1) Baby Legs:

I bought these at target on a whim because Miss Q is crawling all over the place and we mostly have hardwoods and it seemed easier and comfier for her to wear these in the summer indoors than to wear pants. She loves them and I love seeing her chunky thighs busting out the top!

2) My round-lipped Dean and Deluca coffee mug:


My parents gave us 2 of these when they came home from NYC a long time ago and it makes me happy in the morning when 1 is clean for me to use...it's the little things in life, right??? Even Quinnie loves it :)


3) Stila "Kitten" eye shadow:
eye shadow pans

Have you ever searched for the perfect color eye shadow that you can wear everyday (day or night)? This is it...great neutral champagne-y color.

4) Cover Girl OutLast Lip Stain #415:
Outlast Lipstain Lipstick

This product is awesome because it is like a marker that stains your lips and it stay on really well! I like to use it alone or under gloss, which brings me to my next fave...

5) Cover Girl WetSlicks AmazeMint in "Everything's Rosy":

Wetslicks Amazemint Lip gloss

This gloss is not goopy or thick, so it does have to be reapplied more often than the thicker glosses out there, but the taste (mint) is great and the color is perfect alone for just a touch of color and shine or over another lipstick to add some shine. My girls love giving me kisses when I'm wearing this...another plus :)

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I wish I could go around the corner and pick up a shade of Quinn. What a beautiful babe. Her little face make my heart smile! The eyeshadow is pretty darn cute, too! I'll have to try it out!

Love you Greer!
Bek

Maggie Robert said...

I did not realize how much Quinn looks like Kevin. She is a cutie! I like the lipstick and lipgloss it looks really pretty. I'll have to try it out.

statcounter

My Blog List