Mia and Chloe had their 1st day of Pre-K today at their new school, Suburban Preschool. It is definitely different from "school" over the past 3 years. Before this year's full day of school, they attended a small church preschool that is across the street from our house, so we could pretty much roll out of bed, eat a quick breakfast and walk across to school by 9:00 (OK, we were still late sometimes even with it being that close...what can you do?). Now, we have to actually get in the car and leave our neighborhood and drive a couple of miles :)
This morning I had to wake up my girlies at 7:15am to leave the house by 8:00am. Good thing the school serves breakfast...one less thing to cram into our busy morning! When Chloe and Mia came downstairs, they saw that the Birthday Fairy had brought some new back-to-school dresses and little back-to-school pink Mary Janes. They just looked so cute:
We met our good friends Jennifer (mom) and Megan out front of the school for some preschool paparazzi action. We were very glad that there were 3 other children that had attended their old preschool there...always nice to see familiar faces on the 1st day!
Chloe, Megan, and Mia
Heading on in...
I just had to add this one...Mia was just SO excited to finally be there she almost choked Chloe while waiting to wash her hands at the beginning of school...look at Chloe's face :)
I didn't know what to do with myself having only one child at home! Quinnie was loving all the one-on-one attention! I couldn't stop thinking about them all day. I think I said 50 prayers for them and their teachers today.
I really missed my girls...but, I was SO happy to hear what an amazing time they had today and how they really enjoyed their teachers and classmates. Thank you, Lord.






1 comment:
Yay! Here's to a great school year!
Post a Comment