Sunday, August 9, 2009

Beaches and Birthday week

Here are some more pics of my girlies from the beach last week:
Quinnie loved the sand...except when she got it in her mouth




Chloe...always ready to pose
like I said...not a fan of the sand in her mouth
last day...
sisters
covered in sand...literally from head to toe

Oh...and the ONLY picture with Mommy in it from the entire vacation :)

OK, so, Mia and Chloe turn 5 on August 11. I CANNOT believe that I will have 5 year olds in less than a week!!! My great friend, Jennifer, introduced me to Birthday Week and I have taken the idea and run with it and I AM LOVING IT!

Basically, the week leading up to the BIG DAY the girls receive a little something each morning that has been left by the Birthday Fairy while they slept.

We began Birthday Week last Wednesday with American Girl day...my mom had bought them a couple of outfits each. Then Thursday was Bubble Day and the Birthday Fairy brought giant bubble wands and bubble gum. Friday was our ride home, so it was Crafts and Car Rides day...they received some new markers and sketchbooks. Saturday was "P" day and the received Littlest Petshops PETS (P) and had "P" activities all day...ending with a back to school POOL PARTY at Jennifer's POOL...so fun... Today was Movie Morning and they received the Daddy Daycare DVD and popcorn and we watched it before church this morning. Tomorrow is Back to School day and they are receiving new outfits and shoes and then Tuesday is the BIG DAY---we will be hitting Chuck E. Cheese for dinner. Busy Busy...but a lot of fun.
Thanks SO much Jen for being one of the most creative MOMs I've ever met...keep the ideas coming! I promise I will ALWAYS give you the credit :)





No comments:

statcounter

My Blog List