When I stop and think about it, there is no one that I'd rather hang out with than K. He is my favorite person in the world. He is a great listener. He takes time to hear about my day no matter how redundant it can become. He listens when I just need to vent and he also offers sound advice when I need it. He is kind and thoughtful. He knows when I need some time alone (i.e. with no kiddos in tow) and will get them working on household "projects" with him so I can run to Target or Publix or wherever...it doesn't matter as long as I can just hop out of the car and I don't have to unbuckle any car seats, I'm a happy girl. He is funny and makes me laugh like no one else can. He is comfortable. We fit perfectly together when we cuddle to watch our favorite shows or a movie. Our relationship is comfortable too. We love to go on road trips and crank up the music and sing to every song or even just sit in silence and enjoy knowing that we are together going somewhere. Everyday is by no means a bed of roses, but I have no doubt that we will always be able to work through all of life's ups and downs. I am looking forward to every new stage that we have in store in our marriage. I know that we will continue to grow closer as we move along life's paths. The "D" word is not an option, so he's stuck with me. I love you, babe, more than you'll ever know...

No comments:
Post a Comment