Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 7

Reason #7:  K is an amazing cook

I cannot even begin to list all of the incredible meals that K has whipped up for me over the last 13 years!  About a week after I met K, he invited me over to his house for dinner.  I had no idea, as a 21 year old college junior, what to expect, but I was blown away when he served us a delicious (and romantic) meal of chicken and artichokes over pasta.  Sorry babe, but I have to say it was incredibly sweet...

A few of my all-time favorites are his buffalo shrimp, his granola, his homemade biscuits, his cinnamon rolls, and pretty much any marinade for salmon...and these are all made from scratch and the recipes are pretty much all in his head!  I, myself, have to follow a recipe to a T to make my dishes turn out edible, but some people just have a gift for cooking, and K is one of them.  Even though I have the "privilege" of cleaning up every single pot and pan in the kitchen (K says this is a sign of a true chef), it is totally worth it!  

No comments:

statcounter

My Blog List