Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 4


Reason #4:  K's work ethic

K might be the hardest worker I know.  Anything that he starts, whether it is something to do with work or something at home or helping out a friend or family member, he does it 100% every time.  I love this about him!  I love that K has worked so hard to provide for our family and to provide a way for me to be a stay at home mom to our girls.  I cannot thank him enough for this, even on the days that I want to pull out my hair from my "job"!  Being a stay at home mom was what I had always pictured in my future since I was young and I am grateful to K for making it happen.  
I know that being the sole "bread winner" for our family is not a piece of cake and I know that a lot of stress comes with it at times.  But I have never once doubted that we would make ends meet and in most cases have abundance by God's grace and the work ethic of my husband.  I am truly blessed in this respect.  Thank you....I appreciate all you do!

No comments:

statcounter

My Blog List