Some people might not enjoy being married to someone as frugal as K, but I personally love the fact that he is such an amazing steward of what God has given to us as a family. I do have to also add that if there is something that I really want, he has never told me "no" which goes to show that by being together, I have created good stewardship habits as well. I am thankful to K for this.
I'm not going to lie and say that I love the family budget meetings that we have periodically, but I do enjoy knowing that by working together and having a plan in place, we have met many financial goals that we have set along the way! We have no debt except for our home and it has been that way for at least a couple of years now. When I was teaching school, my old teammate and I would laugh about how similar our husbands were when it came to family budgeting...we would make jokes about the fact that if we had married someone like us, we would be living in a cardboard box on the side of a road, but we'd be dressed in high fashion and lookin' good! Thank the Lord, that I married K...love you, babe!

1 comment:
This is the sweeeeetest thing, EVER!!!
Jill
Post a Comment