I am always in awe of K and how knowledgeable he is about fixing things! Not only can he pretty much handle anything that goes awry in and around the house, he also can take pretty much anything apart (his mom says that this is a trait he has had since he was a little boy...). For instance, I have been begging/bugging K for months now to install a playset for our girls in the backyard. This might be an easy task if our backyard wasn't a steady slope all the way to the fence! Well, K says this is no problem and he is in the process of creating an area in our yard that is level for this playset with a bunch of wood and a giant pile of dirt...unbelievable...I wouldn't even know where to start if this were up to me! I am so proud of him when he is working on a task such as this and then when it is accomplished, it is truly awesome to be able to say that K did it all with his on 2 hands (and a few tools along the way) and not by hiring someone...You gotta love being married to Handy Andy!

No comments:
Post a Comment